понедельник, 4 ноября 2013 г.

Friduchas foe Hello Teddy! Фридучи!


My new Friduchas are ready for the show:) For Hello Teddy! They are looking for their new moms.
I love them so much. I enjoyed a lot while making them. I love that they are so colorful!
They are made from 2 kinds of mohair (every stitch by hands) with red hand made eyes, laces and rosed are knitted by me, dresses are from cotton decorated with metal brooch and buttons on the back. They are about 20 sm. So small for me:) My little Friduchas! Viva la Frida!

Мой новые Фридучи готовы :) Для Hello Teddy! Они ищут своих будущих мам.
Я их так люблю. Я наслаждалась, делая их. Такие красочные сочные цвета!
Они сделаны из 2 видов мохера (каждый стежок руками) с красными глазами ручной работы, кружева и розы связаны мной, платья из хлопка украшены металлическими брошами и пуговицами на спине. Они около 20 см. Такой маленький для меня размер:) Мои малышки Фридучи! Viva La Frida!








And in the end my self-portrait. It was painted on a board, with natural pigments, those that draw the icon. Every time I bred dry paint with egg yolks and vinegar. So paints are so bright. One should draw by such paints in layers. One of the layer will  light over the other.

И мой автопортрет! Он был нарисован на доске, натуральными пигментами, теми что рисуют иконы. Каждый раз я разводила сухие краски с желтками и уксусом. Поэтому краски такие яркие. Рисуют такими красками послойно. Один горит из под другого. 



Комментариев нет: